Reframe Chichester is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and the privacy of your data. We want your trust and confidence. This policy sets out what personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us, and how it is used, and how we keep it secure. Please read it through carefully and if you have any queries contact us directly on email@example.com.
Information provided for delivering services. This includes:
- Contact Names
- Post Code & Address
- Framing style ideas and materials
- Technical and practical information required for delivery of services.
Purposes of Use
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, or given to any other company without your consent other than for the purposes below:
- To provide our products and services and invoices
- Improve service allowing us to respond to requests and for information
- Send periodic emails, including telling you about our products and services
- Investigate reported issues or work on framing requests.
Processing of Data
We process your personal information only to deliver the services we provide.
Click here for cookies
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored.
The personal information is retained for no longer than is necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for legitimate legal or business purposes including:
- required by law, contract, or similar obligations applicable to our business operations.
- for preserving, resolving, defending, or enforcing legal/contractual rights
- maintaining adequate and accurate business and financial records
How we keep your data safe
We do not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes.
Access to Personal Information
You have a right to request access information held about you. We will respond within 30 days and return your information in an industry-standard format.
Right to complain